- Stunning setting
- 6 bedrooms in the barn (300m²)
- Proven letting record
- Separate Stone family house (137m²)
- With attached barn, partly converted.
- Heated Pool and children’s pool
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Sun terraces
- 3.5 acres of gardens
Situated off a quite lane, the stone farm house and its beautifully converted barn are set in almost 3 and half acres of landscaped gardens, with a children’s play area, and countless tables and chairs for quiet reading in the shade. The barn has a suntrap to the front for sun lovers and a barbeque area at the back overlooking the fenced pool area. At present the property is let only for a couple of months of the year. The barn (300m²) is partly vaulted, with beams, exposed stone, former cow byres incorporated into the walls, wooden staircase to upstairs, iron balustrade. Tiled floors on the ground floor.
- Open plan fitted kitchen (11.58 x 11.69m) with lots of work surfaces and units, long table in dining area, sitting area around a fireplace with wood burner. This is a light and airy space, with windows on all aspects and double French doors;
- Bedroom 1 (4.20 x 4.69m) tiled floor, exposed stone, beams, French door to terrace, door to
- Ensuite sink, WC, corner shower.
- Separate loo. With wash hand basin.
- Utility room (4.87 x 2.42m) plumbing for washing machine, door to outside.
- Laundry room (4.79 x 2.13m) hot water cylinder, electric box, storage.
Upstairs the landing sweeps around the hall, with doors leading off to
- Bedroom 2 (4.97 x 4.28m) wooden floor, beams, door to
- Ensuite (3.69 x 1.42m) beams, sink, WC corner shower
- Bedroom 3 (5.07 x4.17) beams, wooden floor door to
- Ensuite (3.62 x 1.51m) shower, sink, WC
- Family bathroom (4.20 x 3.80m) Jacuzzi bath, WC, shower, double sinks, sauna.
- Bedroom 4 (4.19 x 3.89m) beams
- Bedroom 5 (4.19 x 3.90m) doorway to nursery, (2.58 x 1.51)
- Bedroom 6 (4.26 x 3.92m) doorway to nursery (2.52 x 1.62m)
Stone farmhouse (137m²)
- Sitting room (8.51 x 5.10m) laminate floor, exposed stone, beams, fireplace with wood burner.
- Bedroom 1 (4.97 x 4.08m) wooden floor, exposed stone, beams.
- Hallway (3.43 x 1.34m) doors off to kitchen, shower room and 2 further bedrooms
- Kitchen (11.29 x 3.49m) steps from hall, tiled floor, fitted units, French doors to garden and terrace, duel aspect, wood burner, velux windows.
- Utility room (2.66 x 1.59m) plumbing for washing machine.
Attached to the farmhouse is a large storage room that could easily be converted to provide additional accommodation on 2 floors (30m2 footprint)
Joined to this is a series of small outbuildings used for storage
Please contact us for more information as regards the turn over of this business;
There is a micro station for 28 people.
The barn conversion roof, is up to current norms, a membrane was placed under the newly tiled roof
The grounds extend to about 3,5 acres, mainly lawn, with fruit trees and many a shady spot with numerous seats.
The fenced, heated pool is 10 x 5 with a seperate childrens pool. In the grounds there is a covered hot tub.
There are far reaching views.